Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada
- The data indicates hours of sunlight in Inukjuak, Quebec range from 0:50 per day in December to 6:29 for every day in July
- The longest day of the year is 17:59 long and the shortest day is 6:00 long.
- The longest day is 11:59 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1333 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 3:38 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 30.4% of daylight hours. The remaining 69.6% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 31.9° above the horizon at Inukjuak, Quebec.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 695.7 kms (432.3 miles) NNW
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 868.9 kms (540 miles) NW
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 924.3 kms (574.3 miles) W
- Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada - 518.9 kms (322.4 miles) S
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 891.4 kms (553.9 miles) WSW
- Lansdowne House, On, Canada - 928 kms (576.7 miles) SW
- Eastmain, Qc, Canada - 694 kms (431.3 miles) S
- Moosonee, Ontario, Canada - 813.9 kms (505.8 miles) SSW
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 777.8 kms (483.3 miles) NE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 777.8 kms (483.3 miles) NE
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 558.7 kms (347.2 miles) NE
- Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada - 566.1 kms (351.8 miles) E
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 999.8 kms (621.3 miles) E
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 800 kms (497.1 miles) ESE
- Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada - 736.8 kms (457.9 miles) SE
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 932.1 kms (579.2 miles) SE
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 959.2 kms (596.1 miles) SE
- Chapais, Qc, Canada - 988 kms (613.9 miles) SSE