| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Inukjuak, Quebec in December is very cold at -18.1 °C (-0.580000000000005 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -14.4 °C (6.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -22.1 °C (-7.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in December is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with snow occasionally. A paltry 25.2mm (1in) of water is released across an average of 12 days.
- In December the heavens above Inukjuak, Quebec are extremely dismal having on balance a murky 0:50 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 6:21 long and the longest day is 6:51 long with an average length of 6:29.
- There are approximately 5:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 13.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 86.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Inukjuak, Quebec December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Inukjuak, Quebec:
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 695.7 kms (432.3 miles) NNW
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 868.9 kms (540 miles) NW
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 924.3 kms (574.3 miles) W
- Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada - 518.9 kms (322.4 miles) S
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 891.4 kms (553.9 miles) WSW
- Lansdowne House, On, Canada - 928 kms (576.7 miles) SW
- Eastmain, Qc, Canada - 694 kms (431.3 miles) S
- Moosonee, Ontario, Canada - 813.9 kms (505.8 miles) SSW
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 777.8 kms (483.3 miles) NE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 777.8 kms (483.3 miles) NE
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 558.7 kms (347.2 miles) NE
- Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada - 566.1 kms (351.8 miles) E
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 999.8 kms (621.3 miles) E
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 800 kms (497.1 miles) ESE
- Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada - 736.8 kms (457.9 miles) SE
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 932.1 kms (579.2 miles) SE
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 959.2 kms (596.1 miles) SE
- Chapais, Qc, Canada - 988 kms (613.9 miles) SSE